The In-situ Deluxe Leg Sling is our most popular and most comfortable full body supporting style transfer sling.
Designed to provide full body support on transfer and offers good hip, thigh and full femur support, with integral head support with removable support bones. Comfortable for the user and easy to apply with low friction fabric to leg sections that can be inserted and removed more easily.
Once the user has been transferred, this sling can be left in-situ, subject to an appropriate risk assessment.
This style is specifically designed to be compatible with Loop fixings on spreader bars, and is fitted with either standard loops or Silvalea's optional new Safety Slots which hook onto the hooks to provide a secure lift using this style of hoist. It is suitable for a wide range of patient transfer scenarios.
Application: Full body support with divided deluxe leg support
Lift Type: Active or Passive
Support Type: Head; Torso; Legs.
Optional Extra's: Safety Slot Fixings; No Head Support; Chest Support (a) Fixed or b) Soft Padded & Removable) ; Waist Support; Hip Tapes; Head Tapes Direct To Spreader Bar; Loop fixings only - Detachable Tapes For Greater Comfort In-situ.
User Physicality: Active alert & able to participate, Asymmetrical body shapes, Chronic pain, Good head control, Good head hip & trunk control, Limited body control, Limited head control, Limited head trunk and hip control, Limited mobility, Severely disabled, Suitable for those with poor skin integrity, Uncontrolled involuntary movement.
FIM: 1, 2, & 3
- Aperture for toileting.
- Comes with back and leg support as well as optional extras such as chest or waist support and hip tapes etc. ( please contact us for a quote if require additional support options)
- Extremely popular with users for greater comfort with general transfers because of its deluxe leg support.
Available in a range of sizes - XXXS, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL Please note available sizes do vary dependent on choice of material selected
NB: XL & XXL Slings do carry additional surcharges. XXXL slings are also available but only to order as Custom made - price on application. Please contact us for further details.
CUSTOM MADE: Should a standard size or style of sling not be suitable for your needs. We do offer a custom made service. This is however limited to our regional coverage, as this requires a site visit to complete measurements, prior to specialist manufacture of your product. Please contact us for further details should this service be required.
Available in four different material options:
- Silva Superfine with COOLMAX® fabric - Single Layer - COOLMAX® fabric is designed to move moisture away from the body and enhance fabric drying rate thus keeping users feeling cool and dry. SUITABLE FOR BATHING. XXXSMALL - MEDIUM
- Silva Superfine with COOLMAX® fabric - Double Layer - COOLMAX® fabric is designed to move moisture away from the body and enhance fabric drying rate thus keeping users feeling cool and dry. SUITABLE FOR BATHING. MEDIUM - XXLARGE
- Silva Superfine® PLUS - High performance fabric offering superior support. SUITABLE FOR BATHING. XSMALL - XXLARGE
- Silva Superfine® MAXI - A New finer mesh fabric offering superior support. SUITABLE FOR BATHING. XSMALL - XXLARGE
- Parasilk - A Mesh inner layer lined on both sides with a durable Parasilk to provide an easy application sling. NOT SUITABLE FOR BATHING. SMALL - LARGE
Edging: All Silva In-situ Range comes with soft binding as a standard for greater user comfort.
- Silva Superfine with COOLMAX® fabric - Single Layer - 64kgs/10 stone/140lbs
- Silva Superfine with COOLMAX® fabric - Double Layer - 220kgs/35 stone/485lbs
- Silva Superfine® PLUS - 220kgs/35 stone/485lbs
- Silva Superfine® MAXI - 220kgs/35 stone/485lbs
- Parasilk - 160kgs/25 stone/352lbs
- Loop Fixings: Loop fixing spreader bar.
- Safety Slots: Loop fixing spreader bar
Both Attachments Compatible with: Oxford, Joerns hoists and other third party hoists with loop fixing spreader bars.
Superfine / Superfine PLUS / Superfine MAXI - Wash at 71°C - Tumble dry low heat (max 50°C)
Disclaimer: Adding additional support options such as hip tapes, chest support or waist support etc. means that your purchase will be adapted specifically for your own use and as such we do not accept returns/cancellations on these items unless they have arrived damaged or are faulty. Please check carefully before selecting any additions and refer to our returns policy for further details.
Please Note: Due to material changes product colours may vary from photography shown on website.