Working in partnership with you to fulfil your needs
Manual Handling remains one of the main causes of occupational injuries in the United Kingdom; of which musculoskeletal disorders are of significant incidence; with over 5 million working days lost due just to back pain every year; costing in excess of £5 billion per year.
We provide training in the following:
Moving & Handling of People
Manual Handling of Objects
Why the need to train?
- To ensure people are not so likely to be injured by the work they do.
- Develop a positive work place culture where safe working
- practices are seen as being beneficial both to workers and service users alike.
- Ensure health and safety is better managed as a whole whilst meeting your organisation's legal obligations relating to manual handling.
- Contribute to clinical and corporate governance standards and excellence in people centred care throughout the work place.
All Enquiries Welcome
We welcome enquiries from individuals as well as organisations and have extensive experience in supporting a growing number of people in receipt of direct payments to develop the skills of their carers.
All our Trainers/Advisors are trained to the highest of standards, promoting 'best practice' at all times. Each being selected for their extensive experience working with local authorities, industry, health trusts, charities, as well as individual establishments and people.
We can tailor courses to suit your needs so please give us a call to discuss your specific requirements.